Simplex Insurance Solutions is a privately owned and operated company who are members of the Steadfast Group, the largest insurance broker network in Australiasia.
Simplex Insurance Solutions has been in operation since 2005 and proudly assists a multitude of clients AUSTRALIA WIDE.
How Can We Help?
Insurance where we work for you!
- We ask what is required
- We contact the Insurance Companies
- We obtain the RIGHT quote to meet your needs.
Who is Steadfast
Simplex Insurance Solutions is a member of the largest insurance broker network in Australiasia, the Steadfast Group.
With over 343 brokerages spread across more than 1,100 offices, the Steadfast Group generated over $6 billion in insurance sales in FY16. This scale gives Steadfast the ability to negotiate and work with major insurers on behalf of Steadfast brokers and results in us being able to provide you with access to multiple insurance companies, a broad range of exclusive products and services combined with our local, expert advice.
As a [customer/client] of a Steadfast network insurance broker, you get the best of both worlds – local and personalised service, with the insurance expertise and support of a large organisation.
Strength when you need it.
Who is NIBA
NIBA Insurance Brokers Code Practice
We subscribe to the NIBA Code of Conduct. The Code provides that brokers:
- Act in the best interests of the Client:
- Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting;- Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection;
- Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information;
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation;
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies and certificates, endorsements, and premium calculations as may be required;
- Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings;
- In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement;
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members;
- Act in the spirit of the Code and encourage others to do likewise.