Simplex Insurance Solutions are specialists in providing business insurance to the beauty industry.
The services you provide to your clients are highly specialised and unique, requiring extensive training and skills. It stands to reason then that you should have an insurance policy that has been specifically designed to suit your needs.
Beauticians often require specialised cover that includes treatment risk inclusions to ensure they are appropriately covered for the services they offer. Our team are fully versed in all aspects of these industries and are well equipped to assist you with your insurance needs.
Placing your Professional Malpractice & General Liability cover through Simplex Insurance Solutions ensures that you are properly covered for the following services:
- Post Operative Lymphatic Drainage
- Remedial Lymphatic Draining / Pressure Therapy
- Wound Healing / Management & Scar Revision
- Pre and Post-Operative Dermal Therapies
- Pre and Post-Operative Advice (in consultation with the relevant surgeon)
- Class 3b & 4 Laser & Cosmetic Lasers (subject to Unit distributor training and Laser safety course completion)
- Vascular Pigmentation
- Hair Removal
- LED – Photodynamic Therapy
- Pulsed Light (IPL) Photo rejuvenation
- Phonophoresis & Sonophoresis
- ENMS (Eletronic Neuro Muscular Stimulation)
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Medical Grade Microdermabrasion
- Ultrasound for Dermal Applications
- Scar Correction / Recontructive
- Management of Chronic Dermal Conditions
- Chemical Peeling
- Nutritional Advice and Guidance for Health and Dermal Wellbeing including Nuticeuticals
- Educating and Monitoring of Topical Products and Cosmeceuticals
Preferred suppliers & supporter of the Australian Society for Dermal Clinicians
We have been able to put together a specialised offering for qualified Dermal Clinicians that takes in to consideration their unique skill sets and superior levels of training.