and claim satisfaction
Industry leaders at providing advice for
insurance needs in the building industry.
Consider the PDS and card T&Cs.
Issued by Guild Insurance Limited (Guild)
ABN 55 004 538 863 (AFSL 233791).
Instant payouts for approved claims
Simplex Insurance Solutions has been operating since 2005.
Established in 2005, Simplex Insurance Solutions is headed up by Kay Jackson & Helen Stephens.
Insurance where we work for you!
- We ask what is required
- We contact the Insurance Companies
- We obtain the RIGHT quote to meet your needs.
Simplex Insurance Solutions
Simplex is a continually growing business who’s aim is to service clients with the utmost care. We pride ourselves in meeting our clients needs on a daily basis.
Who is Steadfast?
Simplex Insurance Solutions is a member of the largest insurance broker network in Australiasia, the Steadfast Group.
Comprised of 306 brokerages with over 500 offices, the group generated over $5 billion in insurance sales in FY14. This scale gives Steadfast enormous buying power, flexibility and influence when negotiating with major insurers on behalf of Steadfast brokers and results in us being able to provide our customers with access to multiple insurance companies, a broad range of products, competitive pricing, valuable advice and quality service.
As a Steadfast network insurance broker, you get the best of both worlds – local and personalised service, with the insurance expertise and support of a large organisation.
Strength when you need it.
Insurance Brokers Code of Practice
We subscribe to the NIBA Code of Conduct. The Code provides that brokers:
- Act in the best interests of the Client:
- Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting;- Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection;
- Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information;
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation;
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies and certificates, endorsements, and premium calculations as may be required;
- Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings;
- In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement;
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members;
- Act in the spirit of the Code and encourage others to do likewise.