Personal Insurance for Home & Contents

​Simplex Insurance Solutions are specialists in providing
home & contents insurance.

Your home is your castle, so it pays to make sure that you are covered should the worst happen!

Despite what you may think, not all Home & Contents policies are the same. As with most things, the devil is in the details and in amongst the policy wordings and schedules you may well find that what you think may be the same cover across different providers couldn’t be any more different.

What is Accidental Damage?

Accidental Damage cover means that unless the insurer specifically EXCLUDES it, you will be covered. We’ve seen lots of pretty unusual claims over the years and this is where it certainly pays to have Accidental Damage cover in place.

What is defined or listed events?

These levels of cover mean that the insurer will list the exact types of things you are covered for in their policy, if an event is not listed, there is no cover for any loss that may be associated with that event.

What are sub limits?

Sub limits are values within a policy that specify how much (either dollar value or percentage of total sum insured) you can claim for certain events.

Specified & Unspecified Items

Many direct insurers require that you specify a range of items should you wish to have any cover for them at all under your home & contents. Their rules about what should be specified can be quite varied – it is always best to ask.

Our Services Include

  • Insurance Policy Advice
  • Accidental Damage
  • Specified Items
  • Fire & Theft Insurance

Expert advice at the right price!

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search